Monday, 2 March 2009

Lucky People






We are lucky people to have me the Walker family 3.5 years ago while we were stationed at Luke. They are the neatest family that just shine. We were excited to get stationed here in Germany knowing they'd be a little over an hour away at their base. They're the type of friends that you feel like you've known for a very long time. In fact, people have asked if she and I are sisters. I take that as a compliment as she's just an awesome gal.
Well, they are moving on to their next adventure in Kansas. We're sad to see them go, but are excited to see what this new move brings to their family. We are lucky to have friends like them in our life. We've truly surrounded ourselves with the greatest families around, for that we are Lucky People!
Yesterday we drove up early to attend church with them and to just hang out. We ate, laughed, and took a walk. It was the perfect Sunday!

4 comments:

Jenny Roberts said...

I love the Walkers!

The Heiner's said...

Ok. I was behind on your blog. I just saw you went to Wicked! OMG Traci! I just bought tickets. It will be here in July. I got 5th row! I am so freakin' excited! Can't get enough of the soundtrack. Did Dallin like it?

Smith Family said...

Dallin loved it! It was amazing! We've seen it twice now and I was ready to go back for the Saturday matinee. If only tickets were cheaper. Have fun, the music is addicting!

Yaz said...

We love you guys!

Our Travel Map